Wigmore opened in May 1911 and is situated in a quiet enclave, in attractive grounds, close to Streatham High Road.
We are a friendly club with a varied membership of all ages, backgrounds and standards of play. We welcome new members, whether or not they have played tennis before. Our membership has increased considerably in recent years and we currently have around 500 members (including about 200 juniors).
We currently have 4 artificial clay courts and 4 artificial grass courts. 7 of these 8 courts are floodlit.
We have a tennis practice panel, and a state of the art Lobster ball machine.
Members are able to enjoy the use of our fully licensed bar, table tennis, and various board games for those rainy days when we can't be on court!
Other facilities include a kitchen and obviously changing rooms, loos and showers.